Monday, April 18, 2011

I have a new blog...

And the reason is really silly.  My old one is under a different email address, which I deleted a while back. That wasn't a problem...until my computer crashed and we moved ourselves, two pets and all of our stuff across the country during the Christmas holidays all in a span of about two weeks. (it's a good thing we love you, USMC) By the time my computer nightmare had been resolved and  my brain was allowed to think photography several weeks later, I had forgotten the password.  And where I wrote it down.  And why I had deleted the email address in the first place.  So the other blog is out there, just chilling in cyberspace.  Will it last forever?  I don't know.  Things in space last forever, right?
Anyway, it's probably for the best.  New place, new life, new blog.  So here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment