Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Fun Family Time

I always seem to think up a word to describe the "vibe" of a particular session.  This one was no exception, except for the fact that I came up with three words: fast, furious and FUN! At times, I really was tempted to put down my camera and play with them!  These two make parenting look effortless.  They embrace they joy and energy of their children, and you can just tell that they are one happy family. 
Although I only recently met Erin, I can tell there is something special about her and her sincere, beautiful smile.  Part of it is motherhood in itself, and part of it is just her. (Sorry if that makes no sense at all!) If you've read my earlier posts, you know that I have a strong desire to have a child  many children of my own.  I guess that's to blame for my fascination with motherhood and all it encompasses. Anyway, Erin shared with me that she and her husband are planning to adopt! As I am well learning, adoption can be a very expensive process.  Being a talented and creative artist, Erin has started her own Etsy shop where she sells hand-dyed, custom designed shirts to help pay for their adoption costs.  Here is a link to her shop if you'd like to check it out: http://www.etsy.com/shop/tinytwistcreative.  She also writes a fabulous blog.  I wish I were half as creative and dedicated to this blog as she is to hers!  Anyway, you really should check her out!  And now for the photos!
There were many photos that looked like this:

I guess I've been out of the classroom for too long, because I forgot how fast kiddos can move!  It was a challenge to get in-focus shots of these cuties!  But when I did, wow.  Pretty stinkin' adorable!










































1 comment:

  1. Ariel, these are all just perfect!
    Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete