Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Little Baby A

Years ago, I used to be one of those people that would have said that newborn babies weren't very cute. I thought they were wrinkly and red. WHO was I? Today, I can't think of a better example of beauty than this sweet little girl.  I feel like this session just radiates with the beauty of motherhood.  Maybe I'm more sensitive to it because being a mother is so much on my heart these days.  God is so good.  I can't wait to have those little fingers and toes, and wrinkles and folds to love.  I don't know where God is bringing our child from, but I know He knows what's best.  We can't wait to meet you, little one(s).
Until then, my heart is filled with moments like the ones you're about to see. I love this child's mother; she's like a sister to me.  Just like her other two children, this one is just lovely.  :)

















2 comments:

  1. that totally made me tear up, ariel! she is precious. and i am so excited for the future brings for you and matt.

    ReplyDelete