Friday, July 15, 2011

Wedding!


A few weeks ago, I said farewell to Virginia Beach and headed up to IN to photograph my first wedding.  It was an experience, let me tell you!  The bride was sweet as she could be, as was the rest of her family.  If I had to describe the overall feeling of the wedding, it would be simple and elegant, with a bit of retro flair. Memories of my own little wedding came floating back as I carefully recorded the day's events.  Come to think of it, I'm quite sure I said "I rememember, at my wedding..." about fifity times, followed by an internal thought process that went something like "ok, enough about you Ariel, this is HER wedding!"  If you know me at all, you know I love to tell stories, and I can get off on a tangent in about 3 seconds flat.  My Marine (yes, we had a wedding, and maybe I'll dedicate another post to it later) does his best to keep my runaway mouth in check.  So, ANYWAY...the wedding was sweet and and I was honored to share it with the bride, groom, and their families.  Here are are a few  ton of images from the day. It was taking me too long to choose between them, so I am just going to post a lot!!!
   
   

      

  








       


   



     

                                  





     






     
 
         



       









      

       


    



          


2 comments:

  1. I would never believe this was your first wedding! The pictures are stunning! I love the one of the couple walking down the street with the flag in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with your photographs!

    ReplyDelete