Tuesday, July 26, 2011

There is just one question:

Will the baby have RED HAIR???  We will get to find out very soon!  Unless he's born bald.  Aren't some babies born bald?  Anyway, that's irrelevant.  I can't wait to meet this little man. I loved working with these two.  They were totally at ease in front of the camera, and not to mention, pretty darn good looking.  I just can't get over her hair.  So beautiful! Some people are just blessed!  Stay tuned for newborn pics in a few weeks.  :)







































And you'll have to forgive me for the blurry ones.  I love blurry ones, and I know most people aren't into them.  Or at least that's what my mom says.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful couple...beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm very into the blurry ones:) i think my absolute favorite was the framing on the one of her belly and his smile in the background. you are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete